“Gotta drink here!”

Foxy's
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great place, right on the beach. good drinks. And, of course, a chance to meet Foxy himself. We got lucky enough to meet him. A must.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Foxy was closed for the season, but he still found the time to entertain us with poetry and calyso. Cna't wait to get back there.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

So my wife and I go to Foxy's for lunch one day. Our boat captain told me that I did not need to take my shoes or shirt with me off the boat. Foxy was out playing his guitar and telling stories. After a few minutes, he started singing a song to me. He went on for several minutes talking about how he was insulted because of my improper attire. Since I was just wearing my board shorts, I was feeling really bad about being under dressed; that is until Foxy got to the punch line. You see, I was improperly dressed because I was wearing shorts :) Everyone around had a great laugh and I was just feeling relieved that I had not truly offended this legend.

The food and drinks were great; better than I expected. We have been to Foxy's four times now and we love it.

1  Thank jwallace0
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We loved the lay back feel of Foxy's we sailed here 7 years ago and it was just the same. Good drinks, wine and food a good night out.

1  Thank Denisenixonjones
Reviewed August 21, 2012

OK, so we were there at the end of the season and so, while we did catch the final BBQ of the '12 season, we missed the last of the weekend party music. The BBQ buffet was tasty, and there was a TON of food, but the price was VERY high. Try someplace else if you're on a budget.