Enchanting view ,clean ,and quiet with great hospitality. We stayed for five days overlooking the harbour & "Shag Cliff" . The breakfasts were tasty and friendly. The room spacious and comfortable. It was everything we had hoped for and more!
If I could make one comment , they have free internet, thank goodness ,as my air card wouldn't work in Neddie's Harbour but better yet, leave your computer at home and just enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland