We have been returning to the inn for several years on a regular basis. We love the peaceful and serene atmosphere of the inn and the exquisite dining experience in the Black Spruce restaurant. The staff at the inn have been there since the beginning and their personal touch and personality have added to our love of the place. Whenever we have guests from abroad we make a special effort to take them to the inn for dinner following a boat tour of either Western Brook or Bonne Bay. We have made some very special memories in Neddies Harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland