We stayed at Neddies Harbour Inn for one night on our way through Gros Morne down from St. Anthony. The rooms have a Scandanavian-style decor and are immaculate and clean. Beds were comfortable except for the sqeak from the slats on my side that disturbed our sleep when I rolled over in the night. That was our only complaint about the room. Breakfast was included and very good although the scrambled eggs required seasoning and there wasn't a salt and pepper shaker to be found. Overall, we'd stay at the Harbour Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland