We arrived and our room was not quite ready (not their fault-power company-no electricity for hours) and we were invited to wait in their lovely sunroom and offered a glass of wine. You could curl up with a book in the sunroom or just enjoy the spectacular view. Room was well appointed, clean and very modern. Entire place was modern and very well done. No hiking due to rain, but had dinner right there. What can I say about the food...where to start. Four star dining. Seafood chowder, apple and parsnip salad, cod and braised pork tenderloin. Menu quite innovative using local products by outstanding chef Jason Lynch. Breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, berry pancakes, meats, cheeses, breads, fruit salad, yogurt and granola all laid out in a buffet. Dining room has a great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland