Stayed at Neddies Harbour Inn in Gros Morne for 4 nights and what an amazing stay. The rooms are clean, sleek and very spacious. The view from the sunroom was outstanding and overlooking the ocean. It was very serene and peaceful, one can stay here for days :-) Enjoyed daily breakfast, although it was simple with only one hot dish. One suggestion, have little containers of jam/jellies at every table as it ran out frequently and had to be replenished often. Loved the baked apple jam :). Very helpful suggestions of things to do and how to do them provided by the wonderful staff, nice art on the walls. Overall rating due to very high expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland