We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Gros Morne National Park. The hotel in in a beautiful spot, right on the water in Norris Point. The hotel itself is very clean and attractive with large rooms with lovely views. There is a large enclosed sun room with a good collection of books which provides a very pleasant spot to relax, enjoy the view and chat to other guests. The breakfast buffet was not large but everything was delicious with excellent service. We liked staying in Norris Point instead of the busier Rocky Harbour which is just a short drive away. The hotel is a little expensive but worth it. We also had dinner at the restaurant one evening and it was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland