“Justin: an amazing chef”
Review of Justin Thyme bean and bistro - CLOSED

Justin Thyme bean and bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Justin Thyme Bean and Bistro offers a great coffee and tea selection , a full lunch menu and it features a black board supper menu that changes every day we can and do accommodate all diaetry requests
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a small place which opened not too long ago by Justin, the amazing chef, and his partner. The food was incredibly fresh and creatively prepared. Justin came to our table and talked with us after the main course - he also creates the wonderful deserts. The menu is posted on a blackboard and changes every day. We tried to go back the next evening but it was so busy there was no parking across the street and people were lined up out the front door. If you are in the area it is not to be missed.

There are newer reviews for Justin Thyme bean and bistro

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Doug & I have frequented this restaurant quite often throughout summer so this review is long over due! My lunch today was once again amazing! Quite a word for a simple soup and salad but that's what it was! The cauliflower & cheese soup with a bit of spice.....YUM!... And a go to favourite of mine.....the ceasar salad - the best I've had! Recently I tried the mussels - a first for me - they are indeed incredible! I have tried many things - Everything is always so fresh, creative and well prepared....and quick! The service is always excellent! I simply can't say enough - it is a must try! Congrats Justin & Lynn - you have a restaurant to be proud of!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

thanks for the great meal....
we spent the day hopping about the park and were really hungry when we visitied you.....
great service and super meal
we'll see you again

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Was so excited to see a restaurant offering fresh options and fish that wasn't deep fried! Had the muscles which were wonderful. Great wine options. We ate there on a Thursday evening and it was busy - almost didn't get in. I recommend making a reservation to be safe. Will definitely return on my next visit - likely more than once!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This chef knows how to prepare food! We had the salmon (memorable) and the chefs special mussels which really were incredible. Everything fresh and so delicious that my mouth is still watering a couple of weeks later. Of special note is the lovely couple who run the place with panache and a true commitment to both the tourist and full time community.