“Amazing food and people”
Review of Justin Thyme bean and bistro - CLOSED

Justin Thyme bean and bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Justin Thyme Bean and Bistro offers a great coffee and tea selection , a full lunch menu and it features a black board supper menu that changes every day we can and do accommodate all diaetry requests
“Amazing food and people”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Everyone here is so welcoming and so nice, and the food is simply outstanding. Compliments to the chef!

Norris Point, Canada
“Gem in beautiful Norris Point”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

A warm inviting, Bistro, the decor is beautiful, the owners are friendly and welcoming, the food is amazing. Plan to visit often, it will be worth your time, an experience you won't soon forget. Great place Justin and Lynn.

Toronto
“Definitely worth the visit”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Justin and his wife just opened this wonderful little "bistro". They are still the start-up mode so waiting for final touches to the decor and their liquor license. Incredibly friendly and welcoming. Menu changes regularly based on Justin's creativity. The mussels were wonderful. Good luck to them. (Justin, consider a fireplace to warm up the atmosphere.)

Visited June 2013
2 Thank jwcreative
St. Catharines, Canada
“A brand new bistro and a real find”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

What a wonderful restaurant to have our 'last supper' in Newfoundland. My wife fully enjoyed 2 appetizers - sea food chowder and then mussels (2 dozen!) and my meal was equally wonderful - corn chowder and buttered chicken. Prompt and personal attention in a well renovated restaurant was a real treat1

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JohnandSue25
Rocky Harbour
“dont let the exterior fool you... a new gem in Bonne Bay”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

After having finished my first dinner with Justin and his lovely wife I feel compelled to add a review to Trip Advisor. This couple has dove in and made a investment in our area. I tip my hat to you both and their family for it. The exterior is still under reno, the inside newly done.. Our meal was the best I've had since my arrival in Bonne Bay nearly 3 years ago.. This lovely couple are working very hard to offer a fantastic experience. Justin seems so motivated and excited that his energy sure comes out in the food.. All the simple touches sure impressed my wife and I. Come, dine.. get the mussels, best I've ever had....