“I love this place!”

Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Clarenville
Clarenville, Newfoundland, Canada
“I love this place!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love this place. The food rocks! Buffet is def a plus. I have two young kids and I have no problem getting them to eat anything here. Staff is super friendly. This place is always busy because its food is just that good.

Visited May 2013

“Casual, tasty and inexpensive Chinese food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've been to Tai-Hong for their lunch buffet several times over the last couple of years. It's definitely a casual place ... paper placemats and soft drinks left in their cans ... but the food is delicious and the server is really nice. She always remembers your drink choice, if you can believe it! I especially love the noodles. The food is reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2013
Clarenville, Canada
“Always great!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Always greeted with a smile, and never forgets you no matter if it has been months or years from the last time you went there! The sweet and sour pork is the best I have tasted anywhere.

Honeoye Falls, New York
“Wonderful Chinese Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We enjoyed two meals at Tai-Hong. They offer a buffet, which we didn't eat from, but rather we ordered off the menu. The Lo-Mein is Cantonese style rather than American-Chinese style, so don't be disappointed. We enjoyed their soup, spring rolls, eggs rolls, and a few different noodle dishes. The owner came out and greeted us and spoke for quite a while. They obviously do a good business there and their food and hospitality are the reasons why. I wouldn't hesitate to go back there if I am in town again.

Visited August 2012