If you are deciding where to stay when you are in or around Clarenville, this is the place. The desk clerk, Gail, was a pleasure to deal with, as were the rest of the staff. Friendly and very accomodating. The rooms are spotlessly clean. The king size bed is very comfortable - plenty of pillows and a down comforter. We had an ocean view room with a balcony which was wonderful. The flat screen TV was a nice surprise. Rooms also have an ironing board and iron, mini fridge and hair dyer. Remodeling was in progress when we stayed but was not at all a detriment. Even the people who were doing the remodeling were super friendly.
We had originally made a reservation at "another motel" in the area, but could only stand one night, and then spent the next 5 days at the Clarenville Inn. Trust me - it's the best place in town. We hope to be back in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Inn with a view" Featuring 63 entirely renovated air-conditioned rooms and 5 banquet facilities. Renowned for its panoramic view, this property is located on the gateway to Newfoundland's most prominent vacation destination - the Discovery Trail. Enjoy flavorful and hearty style bistro cooking at Stellar Bistro & Lounge while overlooking picturesque Trinity Bay. Disability accessible, wireless internet, fitness centre, seasonal swimming pool and warm hospitality. If you require any further information please don't hesitate to call, our friendly certified staff will be pleased to help you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Clarenville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarenville Hotel Clarenville
- Clarenville Inn Newfoundland