“First rate food and friendly service”
Review of Bizzotto's

Bizzotto's
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Onancock
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts
“First rate food and friendly service”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Surprisingly good, near great, food. Service was great. Entrees included perfectly cooked fresh greens which seem to be a little scarce in the area. Better than average selection of wine by the glass. Lots of beer choices but, like most places, all bad.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jimcool

Falls Church, Virginia
“Excellent food; excellent service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have dinner at Bizzotto's once a year as part of our participating in the "Bike Between the Waters" event. This is our seventh year. Bizzuto's consistently has exceeded our expectations. the food has always been excellent, and, the waitstaff is knowledgeable and attentive.

We expect to continue our tradition of dinner at Bizzutto's.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jerry6305
Youngstown, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I loved this place. It had a great ambiance and the service wonderful. Our waiter was teasing us about how we cleaned our plates but the food was exceptional. Great wine too. Read more on my blog complete with pictures.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank josfamilyoffoodies
Philadelphia
“Great tomato basil soup and crab cakes”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My wife and I went here for dinner one night while staying in Onancock. She had the crabcakes and tomato basil soup. Both were excellent, the soup especially so. I had the Ahi tuna with calamari as a starter, both also good and well prepared, but part of me wished I had gotten the crab cakes and soup instead. The restaurant itself was kind of a gallery, with artist's work adorning the walls for sale that created a cool, artsy kind of vibe. There weren't that many people when we went (it was a Monday night) but I could see the room being a little noisy if it were filled, so don't expect a cozy romantic atmosphere unless you get a seat by the window or outside. It was a little pricey, but the service was very good, wine selection good, good sized portions (I was stuffed!) and was probably one of the nicest places in town.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank levh01
Accomac
“Yummy”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great food. Pricey, but worth it. The chef also hand crafts leather bags which are also for sale. He's from Argentina.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Sarah L

Been to Bizzotto's? Share your experiences!