“Fresh baked donuts” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Fresh baked donuts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Wonderful fresh baked donuts and the best sweet potato biscuits!! Don't miss this bakery on your travels, skip the chains and head off 13.

Visited August 2014

Ocean Pines, Maryland
“Don't Drive By! Their Cream Puffs are calling you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

My son and I were on an adventure, driving down the peninsula from Ocean City, MD to Cape Charles, VA and we took a mini-excursion (only 2 minutes off 13) to visit this lovely town's art galleries. We asked one of the gallery owners if there was a good place to eat and he suggested this bakery (and some others) and we walked over. Not a fancy place, just what a good bakery needs to be: focus on the food, people! The lady behind the counter said that the locals love their cream puffs (so we bought one) and I also bought a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. The chocolate cupcake was the best one that I've ever tasted. I had never tried a cream puff but after this cream puff I am forever changed! Light and fluffy and the cream was heaven. Now, I'll never drive by this town again without stopping in for at least a cream puff and if they have the chocolate cupcakes, one of those, too! The town is absolutely lovely with grand homes from the turn of the century - it only takes about 5 minutes to see the whole place - keep driving straight, right down to the working wharf. Spend a few minutes to relax and enjoy the warmth of this little town: this is what makes life worth living.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Crowley, Louisiana
“Oh, Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

Good doughnuts are getting harder to find. BUT the doughnuts here are absolutely melt in your mouth goodness! They even make the jelly and crème filled while you wait to your specifications. You can sit down or take them back to your rental or hotel. Oh my! The selection is not so large as to overwhelm you with choices, but all the different ones we took home were tremendous! The prices are also very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Sweet potato biscuits!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Every time I have traveled to Onancock I have had the pleasure of trying something from here. The sweet potato biscuits are one of a kind. They also have delicious cakes and donuts!

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best cakes on the shore!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My family and I only get our cakes from this bakery. Hands down amazing! My daughter had her bday party today and the cake was superb! Everyone asked where we got it, and believe me we spread the word! They were so impressed! There doughnuts are also the best, so fresh they melt in your mouth! Absolutely amazed with this place, it is a must if your in the market for a good cake! Oo and not to mention the cake I pulled off of interest, the design, they NAILED IT! So happy with out buy! 10 stars is needed!

Been to Corner Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!