“This B&B overlooks a lovely view of the harbour.”
Review of Harbour Lights Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twillingate
Harbour Lights Inn
Ranked #11 of 19 Twillingate B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Overlooking Twillingate Harbour, this lovely B&B offered warm hospitality. The hostess was helpful and hospitable. The evening view of the Twillingate harbour was exquisite! This 'piece of Newfoundland' is so pretty!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank binnie2
There are newer reviews for Harbour Lights Inn

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Clean and comfortable. The only thing I didn't care for is they only have blinds in the windows. If you like your room dark (I was 3d floor back room) at night a dark room is not possible and in the AM you will be awake at 0500, If you don't mind the light, you'll enjoy this place.

Room Tip: Sleep on the 3d floor, the floors are creaky.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed terrific weather, which makes all the difference. Harbour Lights was better than expected and really quite reasonably priced. It's quite a homey, intimate arrangement, so people at breakfast are friendly and congenial. The breakfast was quite nice, especially in view of the price. Our room was very clean and comfortable. It is an older house, so there is some noise from other guests, but it wasn't really a bother. Although Twillingate is one of Newfoundland's tourist destinations, the restaurants and accommodations are not particularly well-developed. I'd guess Harbour Lights is one of the better picks.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The Inn's right close to the water. The vibe is like a true B&B with a common dining and living rooms full of guest from all over. The owner is very sweet. The decor and rooms felt like staying at an Aunt's house, except for the jacuzzi tub in the corner!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tasha J
Reviewed June 7, 2012

While I expected wonderful hospitality in Newfoundland Melinda, Gus and Geraldine Young made me feel like a family friend who'd been away too long. I'd booked for four nights and stayed an extra two. The rooms were delightful, a wonderful lounge to swap stories and smiles with other guests, excellent breakfast with homemade muffins and bread. My favourite was the cranberry bread. I got to see ICEBERGS up close and personal which was the reason for my visit but left knowing I'll be back for less inclement weather.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank PenAllen10
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Can't say enought about the hostess and quality of this Inn. From the moment we were greeted at the door by Melinda to our departure was first class experience all the way. We had a king bedroom with jacuzzi on the second floor and had the best night sleep ever. We felt right at home and yet had all the privacy you would want or expect at a 5 star hotel. Twillingate is a must stop for anyone wanting to get to know the people of Newfoundland. My husband and I felt we experienced the best of what this wonderful province has to offer by staying here at Harbour Lights Inn. Thank you to Gus , Melinda and Eric who have made a lasting impression on us. We can't wait to return next year.

Room Tip: There are rooms on three seperate levels
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I recently stayed at this quaint, historic home and found our hosts to be wonderfully hospitable. This charming house is clean and well kept but the most notable highlight is the family that owns this establishment. Each family member brought new flavour in the knowledge of the area and they each did their best to see not only my needs were met (food allergies) but ensured I got the most from my visit. Thank you Perry, Gus Sharon and Kim for making my visit so unforgettable!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twillingate
Anchor Inn Hotel
#7 of 8 in Twillingate
Gillespie House
Gillespie House
#1 of 1 in Fortune Harbour

Been to Harbour Lights Inn? Share your experiences!