“A Complete Swizz”

Zizzi - Woking
Ranked #18 of 207 Restaurants in Woking
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Situated just off the beaten track in Woking, this restaurant is worth going out of your way for. The relaxed ambiance and open plan kitchen is ideal for intimate lunches or dining out with friends, and the large outside area gives it a Mediterranean feel. But the most interesting part about this restaurant isn’t the look or feel, it’s the people. Every year, Italian villagers come to Chobham Common to pick mushrooms and always stop by to say hi. Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather.
Woking, United Kingdom
“A Complete Swizz”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Up until 31st October 2013, I was a great fan of Zizzi's. Now it seems, they appear to offer as little as possible for as much as possible. I had the Penne Della Casa which consisted of penne, about 2 or 3 tiny pieces of chicken, bits of fatty pancetta and flecks of appropriately named baby spinach. As for dessert, I tried the 'new' Tartufo Al Cioccolato. Ignore the photo and the description. This is a chocolate mousse on a plate - forget the crushed hazelnuts, amaretti biscuits and liqueur. I could go on and on but I'll only get more angry. No wonder Zizzi's continually feature special offers. If they offered value for money in the first place, they wouldn't need them.

• Visited October 2013

Woking, UK
“Another excellent meal”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Don't think I've ever been disappointed at Zizzi's, surprised they're not higher in the ranking. The pizzas I think are now better than those in PizzaExpress, assuming you like a nice firm base. Also there's a very good range of dishes on offer.
The friends I took recently had never been to a Zizzi's and they were very impressed.
We had a 25% off voucher which seems to be almost a permanent offer these days. But even so, we had two dishes each, three bottles of wine, coffee & the bill came to £114 - very reasonable I thought.

• Visited October 2013
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We have been here before when it was busy but tonight it was lovely. We were served really quickly and food came on time. It is great quality food and definitely worth the prices they charge. The actual restaurant is nicely decorated and feels clean and well looked after. Staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely visit again soon.

• Visited September 2013
Woking, United Kingdom
“I simply love it!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have been in different Zizzi's in London but this one fortunately is right in front of my house and it's amazing. Nice food, nice staff and prices are not to bad, if you ever come to Woking look for Zizzi in Goldsworth Road it is close to the train station and I promise you wont be disappointed!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Iolanda D
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Have tried a few Italian restaurant as woking is flooded with them. Food is very average well overrated for the cost. Would I go back probably not.
Had better supermarket pizza.

• Visited July 2013