“Just lovely!”

Ranked #1 of 211 Restaurants in Woking
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was our second visit and we wanted to see if it would be as good as our first - it really was. This time we took along our family when they were visiting from uni for a relaxed meal. Once again the staff were welcoming and friendly, accommodation all our tastes and explaining each of the numerous dishes that just kept appearing. Delicious food and lovely vibe, everyone enjoyed their meal and trying all the interesting dishes and wonderful deserts. Would recommend trying here for an interesting and enjoyable dinning experience. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Palmer14
There are newer reviews for Cafe Class Woking

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

From the moment we stepped through the door of this packed cafe/ deli/restaurant we were made to feel welcome. No menu as such, but very attentive service produced a delicious selection of nibbles which were full of flavour and a steak which was as delicious as our waiter promised. A good place for a night out in central Woking.

1  Thank Treatseaker
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Tried this place last week on Tuesday and was so impressed that we went back again on Friday. We had the Tapas both times and were not disappointed on either occasion. All dishes are fresh and SO tasty and the selection varies each time - the staff are so friendly and genuinely want you to enjoy the food and dining experience with them. Also have a very good choice of Wine and prices are unbelievably reasonable for the quality and quantity of food that is served. We were so full that we could not manage dessert in the restaurant but the selection is so good we got it to take out - the Tiramisu was sooooo good! dont hesitate to book this place you will not be dissapointed!

1  Thank Jerry K
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Being from a home that prizes itself on making fresh wonderful Italian food I'm always hesitant when going out for an Italian meal, I joined some friends at Cafe Class and was blown away by the fantastic quality of the food - the best Italian meal I've had outside my home. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Excellent
On Saturday I popped in to cafe class to grab a pizza on my way home and I was extremely happy with it. It was the best pizza I have had outside Italy. The taste of the fresh ingredients and the base was done to perfection. I was served quickly and was offered a drink while I was waiting although it did not take long at all.
Would recommend it to all.