“christmas break”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Woking
Dallas, Texas
“christmas break”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

stayed at this hotel for 2 nights good hotel apart from the other section of the hotel being detached from the reception and that our hotel was not cleaned after we had stepped out i wish they could give their residence more than 30min of their wifi, apart from that our stay was okay

Room Tip: choose rooms where the reception is
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Youngd09

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay. Very quiet at night even when fairly full.

There is also a beefeater on site which sells the usual pub grub at a fair price .

there is also a supermarket about half a mile away if u forget anything .

Stayed here for 4 nights and had no complaints .

If I was being really picki I could say the tv was a little on the small side .

Thanks again to my company the plastic pig for booking decent accommodation

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three nights over the Christmas period and was pleasantly surprised by the experience. The service was friendly and efficient. The room was a good size and the bathroom perfectly adequate. I have stayed in a number of budget hotels and, from this experience, this was easily one of the best in terms of overall quality and value for money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Richard A
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed in the annexe room 41 for one night with my son. The room was clean and tidy but the main bed was extremely uncomfortable. It was very hard and I hardly slept. The sofabed which my son slept on was fine.

There was also a noise issue from within the hotel. General noise from other rooms ie light switches and snoring throughout the night which also helped with my lack of sleep.

I was nervous about complaining but when I told the receptionist I hadn't slept properly there was no hesitation in offering me a full refund. She couldn't apologise enough and put me at ease. The refund was done within a couple of hours of my departure.

The breakfast was good, we had the continental. There was plenty of choice and it was good quality. If I hadn't had a bad bed the stay would have been great.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Battle, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We found our stay here excellent, the room was big enough for four of us to share, the beds were really comfortable and there was no noise. Plenty of parking and really friendly staff. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We recently stayed here for two nights for access to Guildford for Christmas shopping, the first night was in the separate section, this was ok, but we had no hot water, unfortunately the reception phone number was not easy to find and without a lot of fuss we didn't bother,HOWEVER the staff were great and very helpful and we did get a refund. The second night was in the main hotel, this we preferred, lovely room.We ate in the restaurant , breakfast was a let down coffee in flasks like warm, breakfast bar a mess,so we only ate once, the meals in the evening were fine and the pub itself was very pleasant. The staff overall were very nice and very helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 15, 2013

we have stayed here quite a few times as we support a men's roller hockey team and national finals are usually held in bisley
We like this hotel as we usually all stay in the annexe (25 of us ) so we all like to be together
Staff are always helpful and accommodating and are always happy to help with restaurant bookings in the restaurant next door
good disabled facilities in the annexe as we have occupied this room previously so could recommend
Easy access to woking town centre

Room Tip: annexe is nice but away from the main building
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woking
Premier Inn Woking Town Centre Hotel
Premier Inn Guildford North (A3) Hotel
Asperion Hillside Hotel
Asperion Hillside Hotel
#1 of 2 in Worplesdon

Been to Premier Inn Woking West (A324) Hotel? Share your experiences!