“Excellent value for money but don't bother with the adjoining pub.”

Premier Inn Woking West (A324) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Woking
Wigan, UK
“Excellent value for money but don't bother with the adjoining pub.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Booked a room at the promotional rate of £19 per night. At that price it was superb value. Arrived at 7.30 to be told that the restaurant was fully booked but I could eat in the bar. Checked into my room then walked over to the pub where I stood at the bar for a good 30 minutes unable to get served. When I eventually got some service I was told that they were not doing bar food because they were too busy. My advice is to forget the pub and walk into Woking where I can recommend O'Neiils - a great Irish themed pub with excellent food. The breakfasts are particularly good value.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank jigsawbill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Arrived at 11 am on Christmas morning after a horrendous journey on a water logged motorway. We were hoping for just a short rest before going to see boistrous grandchildren in Woking. Check in is 2pm and the receptionist said quite reasonably, that the cleaners had only just started work and that our room was not ready. However, she then took the trouble to walk upstairs to see if there had been a vacant room the day before, found one and we were given the key. Room cold obviously, but having turned on the very efficient heating system, it was 23* in under in 10 minutes, very cosy. Room was spotless and spacious, bathroom hot towel rail and piping hot water. Staff without exception, pleasant, courteous and helpful. Will certainly stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ann B
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Just returned from a pre christmas family get together in Woking. This is by far the best Premier Inn we have stayed in. The room was very large, a family room i suspect which we didnt book. Basic as is the norm with Premier Inns but spotlessly clean
All thr staff were extremely polite and helpful at all times. As a large group of 30+ we had booked at the adjacent Beefeater. Not normally a fan of Beefeaters etc, we were extremely surprised. The staff coped admirably with such a large group and the food was very good, not what we were really expecting. The manager must be congratulated, i understand he has only been in the position for 5 months? Well done, keep up the good work. A thoroughly enjoyable weekend. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012
Stalybridge England, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 18, 2012

stayed at the premier inn with my wife and 3 children, booked 2 rooms which were clean and comfortable. area was nice, outisde of woking but not to far and had close links to the rail network to get in to london. the restaurant was great good value meals, we booked the breakfast along with the rooms. excellent value and would recommend to anyone visiting london whi wants to stay outside for the sake of saving a lot of money..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very poor show last night at Woking Premier inn a cold room and a internet connection that was painfully slow and dropped all the time, dirt behind the bathroom door, just not a good night :(

When I woke in a cold room, showered and got dressed with the shower going to warm the room up I was greeted by a grumpy female staff member in charge of the breakfast.

Poor show 09/12/12

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Woking West (A324) Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for your review.

At Premier Inn our main objective remains to deliver a high level of customer service in all our establishments. We apologise for the service you experienced at our hotel.

Your comments have been noted and will be duly investigated by both Head Office and the Management Team at our hotel.

Please be assured at Premier Inn we take the service provided to all our guests very seriously and your feedback will be duly followed up.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay we do hope that we can welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina

Online Customer Service Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.
Chelmsford, Essex
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The room was excellent with 30 mins of free wi-fi and a heated towel rail being particularly impressive. There was a choice of 4 different pillow types, and the bed was very comfortable & relaxing. The staff were all outstanding and the meal deal option is a must. It is superb value and the food, for a restaurant of that type was fantastic. The breakfast was as good as any I've eaten in high class hotels.

A great stay, shame I didn't win at the races!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Stay 18/11/12-20/11/12
Easy to find, nice stay. Room lovely (RM 24), probably the best I have had size wise for a long while. Had a comfy chair always a bonus for me, as I stay most of my stay in the room either working or relaxing, find settee not so comfortable for any length of time. Early in the night could here planes and what I think was sounds of firearms discharging, but not an issue as disappeared by bedtime.
Had a meal deal, which for me was to restricting, but the food I had no complaints about, very nice.The breakfast was lovely cooked to my liking coupled with friendly smile from the chef. Thank you to all, especially Ian who I found very helpful.

• Stayed November 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woking
Premier Inn Woking Town Centre Hotel
#1 of 2 in Worplesdon
Brooklands Hotel
Brooklands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Weybridge

Been to Premier Inn Woking West (A324) Hotel? Share your experiences!