“Lovely cakes and Incredibly Good Value!”

Salvation Cakes Ltd
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Woking
Description: Salvation cakes are a small independent coffee and cake shop in the heart of St Johns. We serve fair trade coffee, tea and hot chocolate alongside a extensive milkshake menu and other cold and hot drinks The jewel in our crown is our cakes and cupcakes. We also offer a bespoke cake service at a very reasonable rate. We have a all day menu including freshly made sandwiches, toasted sandwiches, Panini's, salads and our famous home made soups.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I went to Salvation Cakes in St John's for lunch recently, with a friend. This is not the first time I have been there, either to eat in the small cafe area, or to buy cakes, but I have always been impressed. The cakes are all made by the owner on site as are the soups. All sandwiches etc. are freshly prepared to order. We both chose one of the paninis to eat, plus a cake and pot of tea each. I also bought a brownie to take home for my husband. The paninis were hot and oozing a good amount of filling. My friend and I went half each on the cakes, and both were delicious.
When the owner quoted the total due, I nearly fell over in surprise, and asked if he was sure he had added everything, as it seemed too little! I was assured that the total was correct. Amazing value!!

2  Thank BalmainBug30e
There are newer reviews for Salvation Cakes Ltd

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

A very good selection of cakes which were tasty and fresh coffee. Polite and welcoming staff. Will visit again when back in the area.

2  Thank PixieRed
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Friendly owner, great selection of cup cakes which are all great value at only £1.35 each! Much better than local competition. Have also ordered cakes for special occasions from here and they never disappoint. Also great for a lunchtime toasted sandwich, soup or a panini or just a Cappuccino to go.

4  Thank Orinoco5452
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visited this morning. Very quiet but it was before lunchtime. Menu looked good and well priced but decided to have a cupcake.

The cake itself was a little dry and the icing extremely sweet. But tasted ok.

The owner seemed a little unwelcoming. Maybe because I was a stranger in this small village.

1  Thank ledonya
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My daughter & I went here after a recommendation from our hairdresser who often gets her lunch here. Would not have known it was a coffee shop as it looks like a cake shop from the road. We both had a sandwich & coffee which were made fresh to order & really well priced. Will definitely be visiting again to try the cupcakes which looked delicious.

1  Thank ianp5