“Fresh sandwiches, great price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Salvation Cakes Ltd
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Woking
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Salvation cakes are a small independent coffee and cake shop in the heart of St Johns. We serve fair trade coffee, tea and hot chocolate alongside a extensive milkshake menu and other cold and hot drinks The jewel in our crown is our cakes and cupcakes. We also offer a bespoke cake service at a very reasonable rate. We have a all day menu including freshly made sandwiches, toasted sandwiches, Panini's, salads and our famous home made soups.
Farnborough, England, United Kingdom
“Fresh sandwiches, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place was recommended to us by a friend, if it hadn't been then I wouldn't have know it was there.
It's not obvious as a coffee shop as well as a cake decorating shop.
We had a sandwich and coffee, both where really good and well priced.
Would recommend to everyone.
Really want to go back and try the cup cakes - they looked fantastic

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Woking
“We love it here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We often visit for coffee and cake. Best brownies around ( and they are gluten free if you are interested). Excellent milkshakes and great prices. We held our daughter birthday party here last December. Neil showed the children how to decorate cup cakes and they had a wonderful time creating their masterpieces. He also made our daughters birthday cake. You can have any cake made and decorated to order. A definite hidden gem in St Johns. This is a coffee/cake shop but Neil has started to sell more savory dishes,soup and sandwiches so worth a lunchtime visit. Shop closes at 4 pm.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
UK
“Really great cup cakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I ordered a box of cupcakes on two consecutive days for work events and they were VERY well received. The service was friendly and polite; the pricing was reasonable and the cakes were delicious and looked like mini works of art. They were well boxed/packaged and travelled in the car without spoiling through moving around. I also saw a few of the birthday cakes that were being made and they looked spectacular although I did not taste those! Recommended for a special occasion.

Visited June 2013
Surrey
“Best Coffee shop in Woking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was shown Salvation Cakes by a friend of mine, I initially thought it was just a cake shop but when I went in it was a café! I ordered a hot chocolate and a flake cupcake, my fiancé ordered a cappuccino and another cake (I think it may have been a chocolate one) MY GOD the cakes were absolutely delicious! The gentleman that owns it is incredibly friendly and you can tell he has a special bond with his customers, which in my opinion good food plus good service is brilliant. Very good and fairly priced! I know go in there regularly and buy the sandwiches and Panini also which are yummy (tuna & mayo) This is my favorite coffee shop and in my opinion beats all the bigger branded coffee shops (costa starbucks and other rivalry coffee shops ) by a mile!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MysteriousMoon
Woking, United Kingdom
“Cupcake-tastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Lovely food, freshly made.
Nice location, nice environment, very child friendly.

Cakes are terrible....it is impossible to just buy/eat one!

Great takeaway / party cake ordering service too.

Highly recommend, nowhere better.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank ec11jk
coffeeexpert18, Owner at Salvation Cakes Ltd, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! I hope people read it right when you say the cakes are terrible - its the choosing one that is terrible and not the cakes themselves!