“Cupcake-tastic”
Review of Salvation Cakes

Salvation Cakes
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Woking
Description: Salvation cakes are a small independent bakery located in Mayford. We specialise in bespoke cakes for all occasions. You can find a selection of cakes and bakes including our famous brownies at our stall in Woking. Every Thursday we are in Mercia Walk at the Woking Makers & Growers market and every Friday in Market Walk Woking and alternate Saturday's.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Lovely food, freshly made.
Nice location, nice environment, very child friendly.

Cakes are terrible....it is impossible to just buy/eat one!

Great takeaway / party cake ordering service too.

Highly recommend, nowhere better.

2  Thank ec11jk
coffeeexpert18, Owner at Salvation Cakes, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind review! I hope people read it right when you say the cakes are terrible - its the choosing one that is terrible and not the cakes themselves!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

A lovely place to go for coffee and cake in a relaxed atmosphere which is also child friendly. Great customer service and they cater for allergy sufferers which means I got to enjoy a scrumpy brownie.

3  Thank mands79
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Although I think “hidden gem” is a bit of a cliché, I can’t think of a better way to put it. It’s slightly hidden away from the centre of St Johns and it’s a lovely little café.
The cupcakes are really nice with loads of creamy icing on the top! In fact I do find it hard to choose which to have as they all look so nice. Sometimes I feel like ordering two, although so far I have managed to resist - somehow!
We ordered a birthday cake for our sons first birthday, from here, and I have to say it’s one of the best cakes I’ve ever tasted!
So if you happen to be in the area and fancy a coffee and cake I’d recommend coming here!

3  Thank div0081
Reviewed March 5, 2013

You would not believe your eyes and taste buds when you enter the premises. So many cupcakes with so many toppings. They taste absolutely delicious, service is excellent and I can thoroughly recommend a visit. The owner, Neil Tytherleigh, and very friendly and hospitable :-)
If you want a cake for that special day see this man, you can't go wrong.

1  Thank DelandPauline
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This little gem of a cake shop has grown since I first visited and now offers a great selection of paninis, soup, sandwiches and salads as well as their lovely cupcakes and cake slices. The owner is always polite and service feels welcoming and friendly. You really know what you're getting with Salvation Cakes - you can see the cake preparation area behind the counter and everything is made fresh.

My top tip is to order a hot chocolate with a flavoured syrup!

What's more is that everything is great value! Thoroughly recommend!

1  Thank Dudders41