“A Must-Try unlimited all-you-can-eat menu at Tiang Restaurant!!!”
Review of Tiang Restaurant

Tiang Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiang Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 210 Restaurants in Woking
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Seriously, the unlimited all-you-can-eat evening menu at this newly established Tiang Restaurant is a must-try. Very friendly service and really romantic interior scenic plus bonus with River-View. We went in a group of 8 people (British, Spanish, French, Malaysian, and Russian), tried out their wide selection of meats, poultry, seafood, Fish, vegetable, soup vs. appetizers, main dishes & side dishes. There are must-try dishes we re-com (within our tried scope): Spice & Salt Squids, Butterfly King Prawns, Crispy Aromatic Duck, Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce, Scallop mixed Seafood Sizzling, Thai Green Curry and their excellent PAD THAI NOODLES too!!! We definitely will go there again to continue for the another 2/3 of the menu...

2  Thank Mrs_ALO
There are newer reviews for Tiang Restaurant

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This restaurant is now under new management and has changed names to Tiang. We visited this restaurant on a sunday lunchtime. There was only one other table filled. The Decor is nice but the tables and chairs looked like garden furniture. The service was very attentive almost to the point of being over the top. It felt as though we were being watched constantly. We are not over adventurous eaters and generally I will have the same dish at each chinese/thai restaurant, which makes it easy to compare! The satay chicken was nice and tender though lacked the flavour I would have expected. The satay sauce was good with plenty of peanut content. The spring rolls were fantastic. they looked homemade and were filled well with a selection of veg and glass noodles. The Thai Red chicken curry was very good, one of the best I have had. It had plenty of spice and lots of chicken. The egg fried rice was good although you could tell it had a high MSG content as we were very thirsty after eating it. We also had plain chow mein which was very nice, although It also was high in MSG.
The price was a little high for a lunch buffet. Other similar restaurants in the area are better and cheaper for lunch.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I disagree with the previous reviews. The night we went the food was very overlooked. The chicken sate starter was chewy and tough and the duck was burned. The waitress had difficulty cutting it.
Service was slow. Might just have been a bad night.
Price is good and nicely decorated just a shame it was ruined by poor food

1  Thank lantana21
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is the best Chinese for miles.
Really friendly service, fantastic food and value for money.
The restaurant has recently been refurbished but the atmosphere the same.Visit if you can!

2  Thank Honeybeads243
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and kids and friends have visited Tuu's many, many times in the last few years, and also had their take-aways. They are within walking distance of where we live, yet I would happily drive for an hour to eat there if they were further away, simply because they have provided such a consistently high quality of food and service since we started going there in 2005. They are utterly professional, taking pride in every element of what they do and how they do it. I have always felt we must be their best clients by the way they treat us, yet clearly we are not as they are always busy. In fact, I have never seen it empty and was surprised by the slightly negative comments by BeccaLou. I think the atmosphere is just fine and very friendly. They must have spent a fortune when they renovated the place in 20012 and it looks fantastic. Their bathrooms are particularly well done and always immaculate. I think their costs are very reasonable, actually I feel they could easily charge a lot more and they would not lose customers if they did. Amongst our friends there is consensus that its the best Thai/Chinese restaurant within 50 miles. I could not recommend Tuu's more highly. Try it, you will love it.

1  Thank Grant S