Devoncot Bed & Breakfast
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Woking Hotel(Woking)
$51
Travelodge Woking Central(Woking)(Great Value!)
$54
Worplesdon Place(Worplesdon)
$74
$71
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a very well run, friendly B & B. The two bedrooms are an extension to one side of the main house, linked via the hallway. The rooms are modern, spacious, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Andrew and Mary have the perfect balance of taking care of your needs, without being intrusive and giving you space to enjoy the peace and quiet of the lovely breakfast room, looking onto the garden. The breakfast is especially good and they are very happy to cater for dietry needs such as a gluten free diet. We were attending a nearby course and were able to keep some food there and prepare our lunch for the day! Lovely people. Thank you so much for our fab stay : )

Room Tip: Room 1 has a larger double bed than room 2
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Helen-Thomas729
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed at Devoncot for one night. The room was big, clean and the en suite bathroom was sparkling and modern and the bed was really comfortable. Andrew and Mary were very welcoming hosts. Lovely place, I would stay again if I was in the area, extremely handy for the train station, though you wouldn't know it given what a quiet spot it is. Lovely views of the garden from the dining room. Top notch stay all around, everything you would want from a B&B!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Yasmeen Q
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Thankyou Andrew and Mary for making our trip to Woking such an easy one. Lovely room with a very comfortable bed - very quiet area despite being so close to the town centre. Great breakfast and only a short walk to the station. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jane S
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I recently attended a wedding in the local area and needed a place to stay in Woking, after having a look at the options available my partner and I decided on Devoncot B&B and we were so pleased with our choice.

The room was nice and big and we both had such a good nights sleep, the bed was comfy and the location was nice and quiet even so close to the town!

Breakfast was great with a lot of choices, I am vegetarian but this was not a problem at all, and I had a lovely veg breaky!

All in all a wonderful stay and we have recommended Devoncot to our friends who are coming from abroad as they want to stay somewhere within easy reach of London.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank AbbiFaux
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I recently stayed at the Devoncot B&B when on a business trip. I needed somewhere with easy access to London but didn't fancy staying in the city.

The owners were very welcoming and happy to offer advice on nice local restaurants. Breakfast on the 2 occasions I tried it was great. They even have a patio out the back overlooking a nice garden where you can sit and relax with a coffee.

The place itself is on a quiet road about 8 min walk from the train station. The train ride is about 30 mins into London – not bad at all!

The room is a good size and the bed is large and comfortable. Both the room and bathroom are new and very nicely done.

I felt at home here and can highly recommend, whether it’s for a business trip or leisure. 5 stars!!

Oh and great value for money too! It’s nice to come across a well done B&B every so often :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business