“Just what we were looking for...”
Review of Nest Home and Cafe

Nest Home and Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Shopping in Woking
Reviewed July 24, 2015

Cosy, interesting, friendly, excellent Capuccino. The ladies looking after the Nest are very welcoming and have created a wonderfully relaxed ambience.

Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

Lunch and coffee was great but the owner/manager made us feel very uncomfortable that we had baby buggies with us. It would have been better to tell us before we started to eat our lunch that buggies weren't allowed rather than spoil it for us once we had started. The other staff were lovely.

Reviewed May 18, 2015

We stop at Nest every time we visit friend in Ripley. it's quite simply transformed the High Street with a quality of presentation and customer service few can match. The café feels like home as soon as you walk in, but equally sitting outside under the enormous parasols and chatting happily to other visitors is great fun!. The shop is quirky, different and offers a fairly unique choice to those who want something out of the ordinary. Stunning in every respect and well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 25, 2015

There was a great selection of cakes to choose from, the staff really know what to recommend as well if you are feeling a little lost! Great display items on sale as well if you are looking to shop for some vintage home props :)

1  Thank Mennat A
See more reviews
Reviewed November 11, 2014

As a cycling fan I'd read all about Nest from the 2012 Olympics when the GB team called there a couple of times. As a consequence I really WANTED to give Nest a 5-star review. Sadly it's not to be.

The good: the coffee was really good, especially the soya latte for my daughter who is cows' milk intolerant. Few places do it well but she said that Nest's was lovely, as was my flat white. The pannini I had for lunch was fine, and my daughter's salad was also OK. As for the cakes; one word suffices and it's "wonderful".

The not-quite-so-good: the prices. Definitely on the steep side. Also, apart from the excellent soya latte they didn't do so well with dairy-free. The panninis and salads had cows' milk cheese with no alternative but to serve it without any. This isn't a major problem, more a missed opportunity.

The frankly-ridiculous: the tableware. Yes it was lovely but at stupid prices, and I'm pretty sure that you could get the some of the same stuff elsewhere (Stoke-on-Trent for example) for half the price. Or less.

So; the food side alone would have been four stars, but in my view the tableware side drags it down to three. Shame really.

4  Thank Nick T