“super!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

what can i say, its a great curry house and our most favourite home delivery choice over the years....

please dont ever drop your excellent standards that you set yourself

1  Thank AElmariesh

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went here last Friday for a family meet. The venue was selected by my brother in law based on Tripadvisor. It was a good choice. The food was excellent and the service good without being too intrusive. Thought it was on the pricey side bearing in mind we only had one drink each but only marginally compared to other curry houses I had been to. I found the portion sizes to be adequate and I certainly would not have wanted more. Highly recommended

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Visited after discovering it on Tripadvisor-and we were not disappointed. Lovely food and friendly service. If in Woking again, would definatly return.

1  Thank cwtshsadie3
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We recently visited this place and had our dinner. Food quality is good, quantity not so great, slightly on the higher side of the pocket. Liked it, location excellent, good staff.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I shall be brief as that is all that is needed. Food was excellent; service was excellent.
There are a lot of Indian restaurants in Woking and we paid this one a visit on the strength of other reviews. I will DEFINITELY return here as I just cannot fault the place. The bill was perhaps a little on the hefty side but I am a firm believer in you-get-what-you-pay-for, so in this instance it was worth it.