“Thank you Bridge Barn”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Not the most welcoming of restaurants but we decided to sit down and browse the menu, it offered a good variety of dishes at a reasonable price.The food and the service were ok but nothing to get excited about. The Garlic Naan contained way to much garlic for our taste.

1  Thank Traveller9281

Reviewed October 28, 2012

great food and wine and pretty resonably priced. Went here twice and both times the food was great. Especially good because they stay open late when the pubs stop serving food at 10pm

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My family live in Woking and we visit this restaurant each time I visit the UK.
The food is amazing - try the Thali Thali special - you can choose from several main dishes and it comes with everything complete - rice, naan bread of your choice, dips and 3 main dishes. Great for a complete pigout!!
The restaurant is smallish, but I prefer this as you get a more personal service.
The staff are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble.
Great location - taxi drop off and pick up right outside the door.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We live in Cyprus but returned to the UK for my partners sisters wedding, I had heard many stories about the Thali Thali & how good the food was & was looking forward to sampling it for myself, I love Indian food & is one of the things I miss living abroad. Have to say it was some of the best Indian food I have ever had, & coming from Birmingham, that says a lot.The signiture dish is the Thali Thali, which is a selection of curries together with side dishes of vegitables,rice, naan bread etc,mmmm. I visited the restaurant three times during my stay & not only was the food great on each occassion but the hospitality was the icing on the cake,

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

We've been here a few times using our taste card. Food was very tasty and good value with the taste card. Service good too. Will definitely be going back again soon.