“Very nice place”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had good time in the restaurant.
I could feel the Thai taste.. Should give a try .. I liked..

Staff was helpful and courteous.

Will go again .. for sure .. if I am in Woking again .. :)

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Exceptional food, bursting with flavour and a wide selection! It is expensive though but understandably due to the ingredients.
Great decor, fun with the fish in the tanks and quite romantic. Excellent service too

Reviewed October 12, 2012

When my husband told me he had found a good thai in woking, I didn't believe him.

When I found out that it was basically opposite the bus garage I was a bit worried.

But, I was pleasantly surprised. The decor inside is thai, but not garish. The food was amazing, and the service was friendly and efficient.

Whilst the restaurant was not extremely busy (on a saturday night), there were at least 6 other seated tables while we were there.

Our meal came to £40 for two starters, two mains and a drink for the both of us.

Highly recommend that diners check this place out.

PS: They also do takeaways!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Delicious food, great service and reasonable prices. My boyfriend and I have been here a few times since moving to Woking and have recommended it to friends.

1  Thank Lucy B
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We are regular customers but last time we went on buffet night they had replaced the usually tender chicken breast in the red curry with cheap cuts of chicken leg which were just full of gristle. We have been going to this restaurant for years but I am not sure we go back! If we had been paying full price for the food, we would have complained.

1  Thank E d