“Excellent Thai”
Review of Sang Thai - CLOSED

Sang Thai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Excellent Thai”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

When my husband told me he had found a good thai in woking, I didn't believe him.

When I found out that it was basically opposite the bus garage I was a bit worried.

But, I was pleasantly surprised. The decor inside is thai, but not garish. The food was amazing, and the service was friendly and efficient.

Whilst the restaurant was not extremely busy (on a saturday night), there were at least 6 other seated tables while we were there.

Our meal came to £40 for two starters, two mains and a drink for the both of us.

Highly recommend that diners check this place out.

PS: They also do takeaways!

• Visited October 2012

Surrey, England
“excellent all round”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Delicious food, great service and reasonable prices. My boyfriend and I have been here a few times since moving to Woking and have recommended it to friends.

1 Thank Lucy B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's a shame that it's gone downhill.......”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We are regular customers but last time we went on buffet night they had replaced the usually tender chicken breast in the red curry with cheap cuts of chicken leg which were just full of gristle. We have been going to this restaurant for years but I am not sure we go back! If we had been paying full price for the food, we would have complained.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank E d
Woking, UK
“Very nice food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Visited for lunch on 7/7/12 based of trip adviser reviews, and it was excellent. We had the set lunch menu and it was just perfect. The service was very friendly even though we were still there half an hour after their closing time. All in all thoroughly recommended and we will certainly go back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank v8disco
“Great time”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Eaten here on a few occasions and the food and service is amazing!
The only reason I'm marking them down is that I've tried to make bookings, over phone and online and no success.
This kind of restaurant in a big city would be booked out every night, and it should be here too as the food and service is more than worthy of 5 stars

• Visited April 2012