“Charming house and hosts”
Review of Park View Cottage

Park View Cottage
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Westerham
Park View Cottage
Ranked #2 of 7 Westerham B&B and Inns
Sydney
“Charming house and hosts”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We have just returned from a memorable nights 3 nights stay, made very special by our charming hosts Reg and Vikki. There is a wonderful atmosphere throughout ,our room was delightful, with lge comfy bed and ensuite and each day we were tempted by an amazing breakfast.We could not have been made to feel more welcome, and as the cottage is only minutes walk into Westerham, it is a perfect place to enjoy the charm of an English village . Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Grasellenbach, Germany
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed three nights at Vicky´s beautiful romantic house and enjoyed it at maximum. Her friendly generosity was overwhelming. The variation in food she offered was great! We felt very welcome as if we were friends. We would be pleased to recommend Vicky as your hostess.
Vicky, thank you for your kindness!!
Best regards, Petra and Rob.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Petra B
Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for one night in a double room with a very comfortable king size bed and en-suite shower room. Everything was very clean and the hosts were very friendly. Breakfast in the morning was top notch and extremely generous. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank grayenty
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I cannot speak highly enough of my stay at Park View Cottage. I was greeted warmly and made to feel welcome the moment I arrived. The place is a treasure trove of antiquities with a wonderful atmosphere. Huge comfy bed and a breakfast that set me up for the rest of the day. I would gladly recommend a stay at this place and will certainly be back myself when I am next passing through..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Geraldine F
Leatherhead, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 20, 2012

On a recent business trip held at Biggin Hill Airport I came across Park View Cottage, just minutes away from the bustling village of Westerham. Beautiful bedroom with ensuite shower and wonderful crisp linen bedding.

Mr and Mrs Buckley arranged for me to be collected from my meeting at the airport and following a "home from home" breakfast took me back to the airport, fully refreshed and ready to work! Thank you.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SUSAN J
vikki b, Owner at Park View Cottage, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Dear Sue, lovely to meet you please come and visit us again when you are in the area.
Salisbury, Wilshire
Reviewed April 20, 2012

A big thank you to Vicky and Reg for their fantastic hospitality during our stay. The room was lovely and Westerham is a great place from which to go to places such as Hever Castle.
I have to say that breakfast was fantastic - I couldn't finish it all (despite wanting to!)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KScarpetta
vikki b, Owner at Park View Cottage, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your great comments. Hope to see again soon.
Vikki
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westerham
Best Western Plus Donnington Manor Hotel
#1 of 1 in Halstead
King's Arms Hotel
King's Arms Hotel
#4 of 7 in Westerham

Been to Park View Cottage? Share your experiences!