Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbeefeater next doorpreston brookbeefeater restaurantbusy motorwayquiet sidemeal deallight sleepercomfortable bedsat nava great nights sleepchester zoofamily roomlady on receptionstayed for one nightnight's sleepcar parkingmain road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed one weekend at this hotel and my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves. Lovely, pleasant staff, great food at the Pub and good service ( a little slow from the busy kitchen but we were not in a rush). Our room was really comfortable and the place was gleaming. Highly recommended. My one quibble which keeps me from giving 'five stars' is that I had to pay six pounds for wifi connection for the two days. Most places now offer free wifi even to non-customers. Perhaps Premier Inns should reconsider that charge. All in all, I confess to a preconceived bias against a budget hotel but was tremendously surprised at how good this was.

Room Tip: We had front room on first floor up, and we found it very quiet. Great curtains -almost blackout, and soundproof sliding glass shutters.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Galtee
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here for a business meeting locally. The staff were excellent both on check in and chack out the following morning. Two of the best staff I have experienced in any hotel. Very friendly and helpful. The morning member of staff was actually training someone when I was checking out and even she was also very happy and smiling. I just wished I had taken the time to make a note of their names. I stayed 24th Sept checked out 25th Rooms have been refurbished, very large and exceptionally clean. Loads of parking on site I have stayed at a lot of hotels on business and I have to say this is probably one of the best for customer service and cleanliness. The pub next door staff in there were great too only had a couple of drinks and no food but breakfast was very good whatever you wanted was there. If you have business anywhere near and are looking for a hotel this has to be your first choice or if you just want to have a couple of nights away near Warrington, Runcorn or nearby places why not try this one Odd number rooms are on the quiet side of hotel Even are on the motorway side if you are a light sleeper

Room Tip: odd number rooms are on the quieter side if you are a light sleeper
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Staff exceptionally helpful and friendly. Our room was opposite a main busy road but the noise was at a minimum and did not interrupt our sleep. Spotlessly clean room with crispy white bed linen. Excellent value family breakfast with tasty food but a tad cold on arrival.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The rooms are very clean and spacious. there is plenty of on site parking and would recommend this Premier Inn to anybody. I would advise booking a table for dinner if staying on a friday or saturday evening as it can become busy in the restaurant. The staff are excellent nd very helpful.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Good location, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Good breakfast. Helpful staff. Restaurant is generally good although very often some meals have been sold out. As we are vegetarians, this can be a problem as not tomany vegetarian options on the menu to start with. Would like to see a larger vegetarian selection.