“Let's ROCK N ROLL!”

Rockwell's Diner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rockwell's Diner is family friendly restaurant that has been open since the 5th November 2012. Rockwell's is based on an 1950's American Diner. The Diner seats up to 85 people with a mixture of tables, booths and stools with a 50's style authentic bar.Please note that alcohol is only allowed to be served on receipt of a meal. The Diner has Facebook Page where further information can be obtained. Please search for Rockwell's on Facebook. There are two access points to the Diner, the first from the front entrance up the stairs and the second at the rear of the premises where there is ramp access.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

What a great place. Spent the evening with my other band members there and everything about Rockwells is spot on - the food, the staff, the service and the vintage American 50s style vibe. The diner management were kind enough to let us take a few photos too. All in all, a great night out and I'll definitely be back.

Paul (The Retrobeats)

1  Thank Paul B
There are newer reviews for Rockwell's Diner

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great food served by friendly staff in an amazing room crammed full of 50's American memorabilia. Great value for money.

1  Thank Jeff_HLiverpool_UK
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Just been to Rockwells for first time after hearing great reviews. First thoughts when I walked in was.. 'WOW' looks great in side. Was greeted by nice friendly staff who showed us to our table. I ordered the sirloin steak which was amazing, I enjoyed every bit off it n the prices are excellent too! Great value for money n there is also a good variety to choose from on the menu. Select your main meal n add as many sides as you want for just £1.90! I will defo be going back!! :)

2  Thank Rachel_D1989
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Excellent evening with family. food excellent service good although they were very busy. advisable to book at weekends.Loads of thought gone into decor..forgot I was in runcorn :)

I had ribs an chicken dish..Superb..
Kids enjoyed their shot guns ..( 2 12" hotdogs in a bun)
All left very happy an very full..... Will be returning very shortly... :)))))

2  Thank JohnIYKYH M
Reviewed January 28, 2013

It's is the second time we've been to Rockwells an it was just as good as the first time .. As it was my mums birthday my brother an his family joined us ( never been before ) so there was 9 of us table was ready when we got there the staff very friendly an cant do enough for you .. The food was absolutely gorgeous .. We ordered quite a variety from the menu hotdogs , steak , chicken , ribs all was cooked perfectly .. This diner is definitely the place to be ... Service bell is great idea u hit the bell an the waitress/waiter is there to help you .. We will definitely be returning as this is are favourite place to eat out .. The decor an the atmosphere is out of this world ...