“A HIDDEN GEM NOT BE MISSED”
Review of Melenio

Melenio
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Runcorn
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Quality food at an amazing price, one of the best restaurants around. Everything was beautifully presented and tasted great, the portions were generous and fresh. All in all superb!

2  Thank Penguindave

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I were celebrating our anniversary and decided to go to Melenio after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor.

Unfortunately, although my partner was very happy with his seafood pizza (and it did look really good), I opted for the salmon in white wine, cream and parsley sauce. The problem with mine was that the bottom of the salmon had been charcoaled in places and more importantly that the sauce itself was so salty, I couldn't taste the fish at all. I also felt that two halved baby new potatoes was a bit less than a portion, if I'm honest.

The staff were sporadically attentive, but once the main course was cleared away, we had to ask for a dessert menu because no-one was showing any sign of offering us one (and they weren't that busy... male waiter was chatting with chef for 15 minutes and girl waiter was texting behind bar).

It wasn't dreadful, but I have also been to many better, so unfortunately we won't be going back.

1  Thank Hazel F
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Great service, food was delicious and was great value for money. Well worth a visit if you are in Runcorn.

4  Thank Nicola M
Reviewed May 10, 2014

My partner and I went to Melenio's to celebrate our anniversary and we're not disappointed. We have been a few times and it is always amazing.

2  Thank Marilyn1983
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Come here all the time and never had a bad word to say! Staff are lovely the food is delightful and in a very relaxed enviroment. Every one must go there!

2  Thank Sarah R