“Not Enough”

Add it.
Restaurant at the Campanile Runcorn
Ranked #40 of 73 Restaurants in Runcorn
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Hotel was more like a Bates Motel and in need of some serious updating. Food was tasty but just not enough of it!

There are newer reviews for Restaurant at the Campanile Runcorn

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Not a vast choice to choose on the menu but they also had a value menu 3 course’s for only ten pounds which we choose from portions were ok and was freshly prepared food was tasty and excellent value and drink prices were reasonable

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Limited menu. We ate the three course special and although it was all o.k it was all microwaved, nothing freshly prepared.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The quality of the food was pretty good, but the choice at breakfast was very poor. They also laid out everything in very small quantities. Sadly I cant recommend it.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

My husband and I decided to check out this place because of the review I read on this site. I do not recommend going here unless you like to pay a lot for very little quality. The place was clean but with very little atmosphere. My food was over cooked and the salad was wilted. The food was not worth the price we paid and we left very unsatisfied.