Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Lovely place & staff great - Gluten free options

Hi. So the expectation of being at Inflata Nation is for it to be a lovely place and have great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
colinprice72
Llandudno, United Kingdom
Great time

It can be very busy on the weekends so I advise booking online before! Or go early morning or late... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
neccealicejayne
Liverpool, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews great fun two hours party package toddler area older children year olds air con ball pit girls aged waiver form great place to visit with kids my daughter fun activity safety video booked online all ages couple of weeks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yes we had a a brilliant time with the kids but the fact they charge £2 for an hour for a locker is just ridiculous I’m sure they make enough already!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Great for letting the kids run wild for an hour in this giant world of inflatable bouncy castles, slides, obstacle courses, etc.

We came with our 5 and 8 year old grandchildren to give parents a break in the post-Christmas melee.

Second time we have visited this facility and fortunately the WiFi was working this time to allow us to relax over a coffee. Menu fairly limited so we chose to eat elsewhere. Kids seemed happy though with their kids menu choices.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Amazing place! Lovely staff!
My three year old loved and slept like an angel so thank you!
We will back very soon

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019

I booked a bounce session for 15 children for a birthday (not a party package) we pre ordered the food for the end of the bounce session when we arrived and reserved our table. I cannot thank the staff enough, they made it seamless and the birthday girl and all her friends thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much it really was one of the best.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2019

My daughter had her 5th birthday here and there were 16 kids in total. Firstly I was surprised there was no reserved area for parents to sit as most places that hold parties offer it, some parents had to stand around. There was a child who had a dairy allergy and they were told about this at the time of booking and ensured me they could get dairy free cheese for the pizza but when it came to eating they said they didn't have it and he would have to have nuggets and chips which was different from the rest of the other children so this caused some upset.
The arena its self is a good size and clean, my only negative comment regarding that was there are adults bouncing at the same time as 5 year olds and a few of them were hurt as its constantly busy so you just have to be extra careful-although if you want to go on with your child even just to make sure they are safe you have to pay £10.
My daughter did not receive her hours free bouncing pass which is advertised as part of the party package. I have emailed them and it took a long time to get a somewhat basic reply offering no goodwill gesture and no mention of even giving my daughter the voucher she was entitled to. Overall a very average party which cost a lot of money.

Date of experience: September 2019