COSMO Romford
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It is an ideal place for a group as you get to please everyone with the variety. The staff are attentive taking your plates away promptly. Drinks are expensive and you seem to wait for them. A little more money needs to be invested in desserts.

1  Thank laura y

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I don't usually go for buffet meals but Cosmo is very nice with a huge variety fodd great for families or even just a cheap meal out

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Great concept but food not great for me. I would definitely try again though as it was so busy and queue to get in war huge, must be a reason why, maybe I just picked the wrong food as there is so much to choose from. Did like the desserts.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food is very nice at Cosmo with lots of choices. Although I have been to Cosmo a few times now, I feel like everytime I visit the tables get closer and closer together where they are cramming customers in which I understand as they are busy.. But when I want to come for a relaxing meal with my partner, I don't expect to have to shout over to him because we can hear everybody elses conversation. Staff were friendly and drinks arrived quickly.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Went for an afternoon meal with my daughter to Cosmos, we where meaning to try out this new branch, as we use to go to their other branch, but their service started to slip, so we never returned.

It was around 2.15pm and they said that we only will have up until 3pm, because they will start to clear away the food. The waitress said we should go in and look at what food they had left, to decide whether we wanted a table. We looked around and then returned to the front desk to find the waitress so we could be seated, 'she disappeared'. We were seated by another waiter, we started to put the food on our plates, but the chefs and the staff where coming out and filling up their tubs for their own lunch, we couldnt believe how unprofessional that was, no one came over to ask us if we wanted a drink.

About 15 minutes later the waitress and waiters where standing by our tables taking away our plates before we had finished our food and they gave us the bill whilst we where eating, 'as to say hurry up and get out'. My daughter then wanted to use the toilet and baby changing facilities, she asked them where was the toilets, they sent her walking up the stairs and around for minutes to that the lift was right behind our table to take her straight to the toilet. When she returned and told me that the staff was rude to her, I couldnt wait to leave restaurant.

If 3pm is the last serving they should not start cleaning up or rushing you until then.

We Will NEVER return to this branch. Absolutely awful service.

2  Thank lorraineJLondon