“v tasty food, and welcome quiet area from the Brewery craziness!”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #72 of 251 Restaurants in Romford
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, Pizza Express Romford offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Lovely food, great service, food comes quickly but you can take as long as you want. Nice consistent pizza express experience!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This Pizza Express in The Brewery is a fantastic open plan restaurant. You get served very quickly and the food is first class. The pizzas tasted really nice and the staff were really friendly. When you want a drink they come over very quickly and your food doesn't take a lot of time to cook, really recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We went to this pizza express after going to the pictures in the brewery as it was the easter school holidays it was quite busy in the complex and we passed other restaurants/fast food places that were manic. It was still busy in here but not over-run. One of the first things I noticed after being seated was you can see all the food being prepared which I think is a good thing as you cant get "nasties" being slipped into your food!!!! Our waiter (cant remember name) young bloke was very friendly and helpful. When he realised I am vegetarian he told me he would make sure my pizza which was meant to have a sprinkling of a certain cheese on it would be left off as not suitable for me. I appreciated that as I was not aware of this :-). Our food was very tasty and filling. What I like about pizza express is if you want a pizza that is slighty different or more adventurous from the norm then this is the place for you. Also this is the only place where I have had a mint tea made with real mint leaves and not a tea bag. Would go back again when in Romford.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Me and my wife were deciding whether to go to Pizza Express or Zizzi's in Romford's Brewery Centre and decided on Pizza Express. On entering I couldn't help get the sense that the restaurant had a very clinical atmosphere. With white walls, white tables, open plan but modern steel kitchen. It also gave off the feeling like space was saved to fit in more tables.

The service was generally good, food was nice although I don't feel like the production was cared for or how our experience was either. I wouldn't recommend the restaurant to a friend but I would recommend their food...

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've been here many times and every time the pizza are the same great quality.
Some of the staff have been there years so they must be happy working there!
Some great offers to match their pizzas.