“Amazing Day!”

I Paparazzi
Ranked #152 of 234 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Italian, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: I Paparazzi Ristorante Italiano is housed in the Harefield Manor Hotel a Victorian House originally built in 1881, one of the most prestigious buildings in the Essex area. Situated in a great location, for lunch or dinner in the affluent area of Gidea Park, just outside Romford Town Centre.I Paparazzi Ristorante serves fantastic seasonal English & Italian food, freshly prepared by the team of expert chefs, with an emphasis on fresh fish. The service is professional, friendly & attentive.I Paparazzi offer’s a lunch & dinner ‘a la carte’ menu plus our special acclaimed set menu.I Paparazzi is a wonderful restaurant, perfect for almost any occasion
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

We held our wedding reception at Harefield Manor Hotel. The staff was excellent, they helped make our day perfect! The food was fantastic (the wedding party ate in the restaurant the night before the wedding as well and it was superb)! Everything was served hot and on time and was delicious! The evening buffet was beyond what we imagined and our guests loved it! We would highly recommend it to anyone as a reception venue and we will definitely going back for many meals!

• Visited April 2012

Essex
“Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

On Saturday 2nd June we held our wedding reception in the Harefield Manor Hotel. The sit down meal for over 100 guests was superb. Compliments from the guests for the succulent Steak, Chicken and Fish dinners with fresh veg, was served hot and efficiently by the management and staff. The evening buffet with over 200 guests was an excellent spread. The atmosphere and ambiance was top notch because the management and staff went the extra mile to accommodate the guests needs.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel if you are planning any celebration small or large, as the management and staff make you feel nice and relaxed, and leave you to enjoy yourself stress free.

• Visited June 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

fantastic food, try it!!!! its one of the best italian meals ive ever had, great service too!

Visited April 2012
Upminster Essex
“Lovely Birthday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Visited I Papparazi on Sunday with a group of 'foodie friends' We were greeted by the restaurant manager & his staff when we arrived..which was a nice touch. Also on the set menu it said 'Michelle's Birthday Lunch' which made me smile!
Good choice of food on the set menu & all served with lovely fresh vegetables. served by the waiters......been to restaurants before & had bowls of soggy veg put on table to help yourself so a nice touch to be served!
Lovely background music .....made us all want to get up & dance!
All in all a very nice place to celebrate my 'special birthday'
PS Manager on reception was very knowledable about the venu....told me that the Manor House was built for Queen Victoria!
Michelle Upminster Essex

• Visited March 2012
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“decent food with decadent service to top it up.....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

Food was 'decent', not amazing but okayish... the service? I'd expect more service from pizza hut.. Sincerely don't bother as there are other more dedicated restaurants around at less money and much much better surroundings. sorry paparazzi, def a no go for me. the staff should be told to care a little more about us paying patrons than to talk amongst them selves, and then to seem bothered when we 'ask' for attention.

Visited February 2012