“Wedding Reception”

I Paparazzi
Ranked #183 of 245 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I Paparazzi Ristorante Italiano is housed in the Harefield Manor Hotel a Victorian House originally built in 1881, one of the most prestigious buildings in the Essex area. Situated in a great location, for lunch or dinner in the affluent area of Gidea Park, just outside Romford Town Centre.I Paparazzi Ristorante serves fantastic seasonal English & Italian food, freshly prepared by the team of expert chefs, with an emphasis on fresh fish. The service is professional, friendly & attentive.I Paparazzi offer’s a lunch & dinner ‘a la carte’ menu plus our special acclaimed set menu.I Paparazzi is a wonderful restaurant, perfect for almost any occasion
Reviewed June 6, 2012

On Saturday 2nd June we held our wedding reception in the Harefield Manor Hotel. The sit down meal for over 100 guests was superb. Compliments from the guests for the succulent Steak, Chicken and Fish dinners with fresh veg, was served hot and efficiently by the management and staff. The evening buffet with over 200 guests was an excellent spread. The atmosphere and ambiance was top notch because the management and staff went the extra mile to accommodate the guests needs.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel if you are planning any celebration small or large, as the management and staff make you feel nice and relaxed, and leave you to enjoy yourself stress free.

There are newer reviews for I Paparazzi

Reviewed April 4, 2012

fantastic food, try it!!!! its one of the best italian meals ive ever had, great service too!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Visited I Papparazi on Sunday with a group of 'foodie friends' We were greeted by the restaurant manager & his staff when we arrived..which was a nice touch. Also on the set menu it said 'Michelle's Birthday Lunch' which made me smile!
Good choice of food on the set menu & all served with lovely fresh vegetables. served by the waiters......been to restaurants before & had bowls of soggy veg put on table to help yourself so a nice touch to be served!
Lovely background music .....made us all want to get up & dance!
All in all a very nice place to celebrate my 'special birthday'
PS Manager on reception was very knowledable about the venu....told me that the Manor House was built for Queen Victoria!
Michelle Upminster Essex

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Food was 'decent', not amazing but okayish... the service? I'd expect more service from pizza hut.. Sincerely don't bother as there are other more dedicated restaurants around at less money and much much better surroundings. sorry paparazzi, def a no go for me. the staff should be told to care a little more about us paying patrons than to talk amongst them selves, and then to seem bothered when we 'ask' for attention.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went there with my GF, and had the utmost awful experience. The restaurant wasn't busy at all, just 4 individual people all sat at separate tables (probably business people staying at the hotel) so no need for excuses when it came to ordering. It took the waiter over half an hour to take our order, half an hour to clear our plates and wait for it.... More than half an hour to get our main course and yes you guessed it at least half an hour to clear the dishes. Not that the waiter was anywhere to be seen at all times. Any way 30!! Minutes later we caught a glimpse of the 'manager' and asked if we could see the dessert menu, only to be told: "yes in a moment!!" we ordered dessert, asked for the bill paid and left. How this place gets good reviews is beyond me... Then again how difficult is it to open up an email account and leave your own positive reviews...