“decent food with decadent service to top it up.....”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of I Paparazzi

I Paparazzi
I Paparazzi
Ranked #152 of 234 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Italian, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: I Paparazzi Ristorante Italiano is housed in the Harefield Manor Hotel a Victorian House originally built in 1881, one of the most prestigious buildings in the Essex area. Situated in a great location, for lunch or dinner in the affluent area of Gidea Park, just outside Romford Town Centre.I Paparazzi Ristorante serves fantastic seasonal English & Italian food, freshly prepared by the team of expert chefs, with an emphasis on fresh fish. The service is professional, friendly & attentive.I Paparazzi offer’s a lunch & dinner ‘a la carte’ menu plus our special acclaimed set menu.I Paparazzi is a wonderful restaurant, perfect for almost any occasion
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“decent food with decadent service to top it up.....”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Food was 'decent', not amazing but okayish... the service? I'd expect more service from pizza hut.. Sincerely don't bother as there are other more dedicated restaurants around at less money and much much better surroundings. sorry paparazzi, def a no go for me. the staff should be told to care a little more about us paying patrons than to talk amongst them selves, and then to seem bothered when we 'ask' for attention.

Visited February 2012

London, United Kingdom
“The "half" am hour restaurant!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went there with my GF, and had the utmost awful experience. The restaurant wasn't busy at all, just 4 individual people all sat at separate tables (probably business people staying at the hotel) so no need for excuses when it came to ordering. It took the waiter over half an hour to take our order, half an hour to clear our plates and wait for it.... More than half an hour to get our main course and yes you guessed it at least half an hour to clear the dishes. Not that the waiter was anywhere to be seen at all times. Any way 30!! Minutes later we caught a glimpse of the 'manager' and asked if we could see the dessert menu, only to be told: "yes in a moment!!" we ordered dessert, asked for the bill paid and left. How this place gets good reviews is beyond me... Then again how difficult is it to open up an email account and leave your own positive reviews...

“A great family celebration”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

11 of us booked for Sunday lunch. The service was perfect, the waiters were attentive but not overbearing. There was a good selection of food which was nicely presented and there were plenty of vegetables which were cooked to perfection.

London, United Kingdom
“Christmas Dinner Disaster - 2011”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This was motivated purely greedy by greed with no attention to quality. Never again. This was the worst possible Christmas day dinner. As a teacher I have had many school christmas dinners in school canteens where the seating was more suitable, the dinners served on time; with christmas music playing in the background. At the Harefield Manor we spent hours waiting before giving up ( yes - no dinner ) the tables were crammed together with no space for movement and the background music was everyday popular tunes. I have never seen so many people in such a small venue. There were three sittings! What were they thinking?

Romford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab Christmas Dinner!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My family and I had a wonderful Christmas Lunch at I Paparazzi, the food was beautiful, service was spot on and the place had a great atmosphere. I will be returning in the new year!!

• Visited December 2011