All Premier Inns are much of a muchness when you stay regularly on business....but I felt I should write a review as the staff were so helpful and friendly!!! Nothing was too much trouble, you just had to ask.
The room was far too warm, but with no air con, a fan was provided, you get get another if you needed extra cooling...and the heatwave is not the hotels fault :)
The food next door in the Moby Dick restaurant was okay, it's a carvery which I usually love, but the gravy was like water, yuk. Again, the staff were friendly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Put yourself at the heart of the action at our London Romford hotel. From the Olympic Village to the O2, many world-class venues are just a short journey away. Alternatively, hop on a bus or a tube and you'll be in central London in a matter of minutes. Catch the edge-of-your-seat sports action at the Olympic Park. Or jump to your feet with a gig at the O2. There's shopping at Westfield Stratford City, not to mention the West End. You might even catch a celebrity at the nearby 'The Only Way in Essex' nightclubs too. Then come back to the hotel for some great food and one of our super comfy new generation bedrooms, with an impressive 40" flat screen TV, freshly-updated bathroom with large shower head, and brand new, slumber-inducing, king- size Hypnos bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Romford West Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Romford West Hotel Romford
- Premier Inn London Romford West Hotel Essex