This is a nice simple hotel. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. The attached the pub (Liberty Bell) sells good food, though expensive. Same applies to the beer!
The centre of Romford is a 2 minute walk away across the road, that has a variety of bars, fast food, restuarants and clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romford has a buzz of its own, but we're also close to the Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Romford Central Hotel Romford
- Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel Essex