Stayed here on a Thursday night arriving late and leaving after breakfast the next day. Check in was straight-forward and pleasant and we were directed to our room. You need the key card to get into the hotel which is reassuring. The room was very spacious with a double bed, futon, tv and storage and immaculately clean. The bathroom had a shower, bath and again was fairly spacious. The volume on the TV is limited and the corridors have signs reminding people to keep the noise down which all helps towards an undisturbed nights sleep.
Breakfast the next morning was spot on with all you can eat continental and full english options. The breakfast, as with all Premier Inn's, is extra to the room rate - we saw a few people sitting down for breakfast before being advised they hadn't paid for it.
The only slight niggle would be that the room was quite hot but a fan was provided and the windows can be opened to allow the room to air.
All-in-all a good nights stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romford has a buzz of its own, but we're also close to the Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Romford Central Hotel Romford
- Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel Essex