My first stay at a Premier Inn went well. The hotel was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The rooms were of a very good size and so was the bathroom which was also very clean and of a good standard.
The receptionists were not as friendly as the ones on the Tv advert, but we were only staying for one night so this was not too much of a problem.
The only negative thing was the noisy road outside and the single glazing window that did not block it out. If you are considering staying here, ask for a room away from the main road and you should sleep soundly.
The attached restaurant was very good and the staff were exceptional. Good value for money too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romford has a buzz of its own, but we're also close to the Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Romford Central Hotel Romford
- Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel Essex