Premier Inn London Romford Central Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$90
Devonshire Hotel(Hornchurch)
$92
$83
$92
Premier Inn London Dagenham Hotel(Dagenham)(Great Value!)
$65
PremierInn.com
$74
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewstable tableliberty bellcar parktrain stationfree parkingromford centralclean roomsadjoining restaurantgood nights sleepcooked breakfastdisabled roomvisit familythe main roadcomfy bedlovely staffshopping centrebar and restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We recently stayed here for 2 nights with Grand daughter, including breakfast, costing £190 for the two nights. We often stay at a Premier Inn, and normally find it first rate, however on this visit it was anything but. I must say the staff are fantastic. On arrival we were unable to park the car, as we arrived lunch time, the car park was full of people either shopping or eating lunch. For 2 nights we experienced appalling nights sleep, as it seems we may of had a new mattress, which was extremely hard and very uncomfortable, the room was extremely warm, and if you opened a window you were kept awake as you are on a main road. The room overall was excellent. Breakfast was not fantastic, everything seems to be fried and not grilled therefore the plate had evidence of fat/oil on the plate. We also had diner one nite at (table table) which again was not fantastic, I had a meat pie, with just a crusty top, and once inside there was very little meat, very disappointed. Standards have definitely dropped, and I would be reluctant to visit again next time we are in the Romford area.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Just spent 4 days visiting Romford after many years out of the area, and stayed here. The staff were polite, friendly and cheerful and made us feel welcome. The food in the restaurant was very good and the service excellent. Would not hesitate to stay if we get nostalgic again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Firstly the positives. It has a car park and staff were friendly, booking taxis etc. I had a tasty meal in the attached restaurant the evening before and the waitress was great. Rooms are usual Prem rooms -large, clean etc. I expected some noise through the railway etc, but the sound proofing in the rooms was really poor and I was woken by people walking and talking in the room above. So I would ask for a top floor room. Breakfast the next day, I had a cooked breakfast. It was very greasy and unpleasant. I only ordered bacon, one sausage and beans. I didn't eat the sausage because it looked a bit grim, but the waitress never said: how was your breakfast. The warm welcome I received the night before means it is a 3, but it is the least impressive Prem I have visited for a while, however the independent Romford hotel I visited last was dire, so I would probably give it another go:
staff: should ask how was everything.
sounds between floors need looking at and cooked breakfast need improving.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Parking good, pay and display but free for guests, just pick up a ticket from reception.

Warm welcome, fast check in, staff efficient and relaxed.

Room prepared to a good standard, everything where it should be.

Road noise could be a problem, Hotel is adjacent a roundabout, and the locals seem to love a drag race to the next one.

All in all, a good hotel in a convenient location.

Room Tip: Rooms over the car park have a definite advantage.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here a couple of weeks ago as we needed somewhere to stay after going to a party. The location of the hotel is good as it's right in the centre of town and we also had a very friendly welcome from the receptionist. The overall hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. I did have a bit of an issue about the cooked breakfast as I personally did not think it was too good however they do offer a large selection for breakfast. I have stayed here in the past and would most likely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013