“Best restaurant of its kind in the area”
Review of Blue Orchid

Blue Orchid
Ranked #7 of 292 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have been to this restaurant a number of times, the food is very good, the service excellent and the general ambiance makes the whole experience very comfortable.
We have been both at lunch times and evenings and have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (217)

Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Amazing dinner with family and friends. We’ve never had a bad meal here been quite a few times over the last 22 years. Food is always amazing and staff are fabulous nothing too much for you. Great family resturant love coming back.

Reviewed August 17, 2019

I took my daughter for a birthday meal. The food was superb. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The service was excellent. The food was hot and well presented. The portions were large. The restaurant is clean, bright and well appointed. It was a very welcoming atmosphere. It was very busy and the clientele was well behaved and nicely dressed. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody. If I didn't live in Luton, this would be somewhere I would visit on a regular basis.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

I have to say I have been visiting the blue orchid restaurant for many years and of all the Chinese restaurants, this truly has to be the best. Decor is inviting the owners/staff are friendly. The food is of a very good quality and a good selection, and the prices reasonable. I have visit many times and never had any problems or complaints.

1  Thank jenniej595
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Had lunch with a friend. Big list of one plate dishes. Good quality and value. Nice surroundings but just a bit out of the way. Location is a bit odd but it has been there for many years. Good quality Chinese food, best in area I think.

Date of visit: January 2019