“An excellent Guest House.”

Montrose Guest House
Ranked #1 of 4 Romford B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were made to feel very welcome and our room was
excellent. The road where the guest house is was very quiet and we slept really well. Breakfast was very good. We would certainly recommend the
Montrose Guest House to anyone visiting the Romford area.
When we return to Romford to visit our relatives we would certainly
stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My partner and myself where visiting friends for the weekend. Where not to sure what we where going to get. To our suprise the place was faultless. Very clean, toliets and shower cleaned daily. Prash couldnt be more pleasent and really helpful. Also cooks a nice breafast..
Non greasy.
We are due to go back and visit our friends next year, and will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Montrose guest was one of cleanliness ,spotless and been restoration as it look brand-new house . One of the best guest house we have ever been in .the breakfast was delicious and noon-greasy .you won't be disappoint

Room Tip: en-suite room with good bathroom and comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was greeted with the warmest of welcomes at Montrose and after 7 hours on the road it was much appreciated. A well appointed, warm, clean room & bathroom followed.....all you want but sometimes not what you find!

If you're in the area get yourself checked in -it won't disappoint.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Spent several days here at the Montrose & I must say how we enjoyed it. I stayed with my friend and the owner (Prash) was absolutely brilliant. The hotel is very clean and looked very fresh in its appearance. Prash couldn't be more professional and helpful if he tried.. The breakfast was excellent and Prash was so cheerful... Thank you to you, Prash and your wife.. Wonderful.. :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is probably one of the nicest B and B's in Romford. The host is very welcoming and helpful. I was new to the town and he helped by giving me directions and went through the effort of printing out a map and bus time tables. My room was spacious, clean and the double bed I had was extra comfy - slept like a baby! All in all , I'd recommend this b and b to anyone visiting Romford.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed at the Montrose for 2 nights while visiting friends. I found it to be very clean, bright and comfortable. The Host made us feel very welcome upon arrival. We were offered a spectacular full english breakfast our first morning. As nice as i find them, meat is way too much for me in the morning. But again, the Host couldn't have been more accommodating to fit my need and i was offered cereal and fruit instead.
Would definately return again