“Awesome food…..but drinks a little pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles

Braza London
Ranked #48 of 233 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Brazilian, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food…..but drinks a little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

After friends recommendation’s a group of four of us went to Braza last night for the first time for dinner. The restaurant is clean, tidy and the staff are very attentive. The choice of general buffet food/salad was of a good size and the selection of meat huge! The meat was of good quality and tasted amazing - the beef was melt in the mouth! We also had desert which was also very nice.

I would definitely go here again, but I found that drinks were very pricey, and by the time these are added to the bill, along with any extras such as desert, it would be a place to come for a ‘special occasion’ rather than because I didn’t want to cook!!

A good evening out, with amazing food and service! Definitely recommend!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank xVickyCx

Romford, United Kingdom
“Different to most, but I don't think i will go again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I like trying different places and was all up for this place, the food was ok, it's a different buffet style restaurant whilst not having to queue in line while someone is hogging a dish as they bring the meat to you.
However, they change the set price everyday, we sat down expecting the meal to be £9 per head and they changed it to £19 so when we got the bill we was shocked, and I didn't feel it was worth that money as you get a few bits of this and that but I could have paid that elsewhere and got a proper steak with all the extras and a drink as well.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mellonhead06
“Unforgettableexcellentexperience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had now a meals at BRAZA for a business meeting , this restaurant is superb they have every thing what we required regarding fresh food, excellent BBQ , all there meats are fresh and delicious, salad bar are fresh and also there hot dishes... I love there lasagne... Staff are very friendly and helpful, my own idea is quality is the best!!!!! Inside is excellent atmosphere ... Very clean and tidy.. Highly recommended restaurant in town... Definitely back again....

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“That's how you cook a meat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

the food was so great,service was excellent.A fantastic experience, meat of all kinds on a chef that keep coming round to your table until you have had enough,very tasty meat and soft. Highly recommended restaurant choice,had an excellent time..

1 Thank lorenzo b
London, United Kingdom
“Romford's current culinary hotspot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Rodizio restaurants are very en trend and having finally visited Braza I can see why!

I came with a friend for a birthday meal. The restaurant was relatively quiet but had a really nice, fresh atmosphere. The staff were incredible! Our waiter was a joyful, effervescent man who explained the Rodizio system to us and made us feel well at home.

There is a buffet salad bar and a hot dish bar that exceeded my expectations. I love barbecue but can find too much meat monotonous, and so I thought the other options would make or break the evening. But it was very much made. Fresh, chunky cut salads, vegetables and cold pastas with a range of condiments. The hot dish bar featured a myriad of hearty dishes, each explained by our same lovely waiter when he saw us browsing. Lasagna, creamed brocolli, tilapia in coconut and fried polenta totally hit the spot.

Then came the meat, and it was spectacular. Highlights included sliced rump steak with an almost crystallized, salty char, sweet and earthy caramelized beef, melt-in-your-mouth pork tenderloin and beautifully marinated, fall-of-the-bone chicken wings. Pork ribs were the only real dull note in what was otherwise a carnivore symphony.

Drinks are a little on the pricey side - bottled beers and ciders around the £4 mark. But considering the jaw-dropping value of the food I think it's more than justified, and I cannot recommend it enough.

• 4 of 5 bubbles