“Braza Bravo Romford”

Braza London
Ranked #41 of 250 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brazilian Churrascaria Rodizio. Over 15 cuts of meat over a Charcoal grill , unlimited servings . unlimited visits to gourmet salad bar and Traditional dishes bar. Large choice of south american wines, Brazilian beers and Brazilian cocktails. Live music on Fridays. NO MEAT CRAVING IS ENOUGH!
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I recently decided to host my birthday Sunday lunch gathering at Brazo Romford as I constantly walked past this establishment and the aroma from the flame grilled meats, intrigued my interest to try it out. Firstly I would like to point out the location is perfect for parking as it is nearby to the Brewery car park which is free on a Sunday, the market and shops are also nearby so always a bonus. Anyway, the food was absolutely delicious, I could not ask for more of a selection of salads or meats. You are literally inundated with unlimited fresh BBQ meats as they come around the table constantly offering different cuts of pork, chicken, beef, steak, lamb and gorgeous massive sausages. The ambience is sophisticated but cool, with a friendly family atmosphere suitable for generally any occassion. The value is outstanding at £15.99 per person and £7 for children. If you have fussy eaters, they could not possibly find fault here as there is something for everyone. If you are on a diet and want to be selective about your carbs or proteins, you have a great selection of options to chose from the salad bar, which I may add includes BBQ ribs, lasagne, chips etc etc. Many people from my party have already decided they will return. A bonus for me and some of the party was the small seating area outside suitable for the dreaded smoker. You dont feel like a leper standing outside as the area is covered for rainy days, but beautiful to sit outside when the weather is nice. On a final note, the drinks are not too expensive, with a good selection of cocktails available at £6 each or £20 per jug. All in all I was a very pleased customer and send a massive thanks to the staff and management for making my birthday an enjoyable and memorable experience for everyone!

1  Thank Karen D

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had an evening out at Braza last night for the first time, I was very impressed with the food, service and cleanliness of the restaurant. Will definately go back with a friends.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had lunch with a friend in Braza today and we were pleasantly surprised. Opted for a change and it was more than worth it. If you like your meats and protein, this is the place! Unlimited BBQ meats from chicken sasauges to lean beef! The salad section was equally nice where there was a selection of rices, potatoes, side orders such as breaded mushrooms, then green beans, salad, carrot coleslaw etc... All in all, was a extremely big, but lovely lunch, and all for £8.99 during the week!! Well worth it, would definitely like to return for a dinner, during the evening & try out the cocktails too!

1  Thank Emily J
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We have been to a similar restaurant at the O2 in Greenwich but this place is MUCH better! We went for a weekday visit - great value, great food, great cocktails! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I try and visit this restaurant at least once a month as I love it so much! The food is awesome, the owners and staff are all lovely and can't do any more to help you!!

I can't recommend this place any higher really. If you like a variety of meats and buffet food for a great price you will love it xx

2  Thank JennaA4