“had a wonderful night stay!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Harefield Manor Hotel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Romford
canvey island
“had a wonderful night stay!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

excellent hotel in a excellent location .lovely clean rooms with everything you could ask for provided,great staff especially dave wonder gentleman could "nt do enough to provide my company milkyway the service i wanted.definately going back!!!!!

value for money brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank milkywaydairies

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Kent
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Firstly, i would like to thank Paul and his staff for what was the most amazing wedding day ever. Me and my new husband had the best day and night and we could not fault one thing. The food was out of this world and many of our guests complimented on the food after our big day. The evening food was amazing to.
The venue was perfect and everything run to time, we did not encounter one problem at all.
The brial room and the pre wedding room was amazing - massive, clean and tidy rooms.
We can honestly say that we were proud to have our wedding here.
We will 100% returning for a meal here and a cup of tea with Paul.

Room Tip: Get married here!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nickypee
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Myself and my husband arranged a Masonic ladies night at Harefield Manor and with the help of Paul and his staff it was fabulous. Everyone who attended said how great the food was and even "fussy eaters" were catered for extremely well. Throughout the whole planning Paul was always around to chat to and ease any concerns we had. On the night the venue looked amazing and there were lots of little extra touches that had been put in the room that we weren't expecting. Paul also stayed throughout the night to ensure that everything ran smoothly.

We would certainly recommend the Harefield Manor to anyone looking for a venue for a function.

We will definitely be returning for a meal in the near future.

Once again thank you to Paul and his team for an excellent job you made our lives a lot easier.

• Stayed October 2012
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I attended my best friend's wedding at Harefield Manor last month and felt it necessary to share my wonderful experience. I had never stayed at the hotel before but had eaten there many times as a family and on special occasions. The staff were absolutely first class and the food and hospitality were excellent. The whole day was carefully planned and there was not a single detail that went unmissed by the owner and staff. We were all made to feel special on that day and it will be one that will always be remembered. Huge congratulations to Harefield Manor for being, in our opinion, the best wedding venue in Essex.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would just like to say thank-you so much to Paul Harris and his fabulous staff for making my daughter's wedding so perfect. Every little detail had been arranged to perfection, the food was amazing, the staff were polite and professional and the venue was just perfect.Our family and all our guests had a wonderful day which was exactly how it should be. Thank -you to Paul and staff for the perfect wedding

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of staying at Harefield Manor. However, I was there for a wedding and found the staff and food to be equally excellent. The team have a great attitude and a perfect mix of friendliness, attentiveness and professionalism. After finishing my salmon main, I specifically wanted the staff to pass on my compliments to the chef as I honestly thought that it was the best salmon I had EVER had. It was a generous portion, perfectly cooked and the champagne sauce accompaniment was original and very tasty. I will definitely try to go back again to dine...and hopefully stay overnight!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2012

A party of 3 of us went for lunch today and we will not be returning.

Firstly, there was an error with my starters; I was half way through my minestrone soup when I realised that I had been given carrot soup. However, it was so bland that if I had been blindfolded I would not have not have known what it was. My friends ordered starters which came with salads and the lettuce looked like and tasted like it had seen better days

As soon as we finished the starters we were asked if we wanted our mains straight away or in a while. We said straight away as the man seemed to be in a hurry. On reflection we were concerned that if the food had been already cooked it may have just been sitting waiting under the warmer/hotplate for 10 minutes or more as he walked straight out of the kitchen with the dishes.

For my mains I had lamb chop; the chop didn't taste right and it was cooked beyond well done. A circular bubble and squeak was also on the plate and was tasteless. It looked really unappetising and there just wasn't much on the plate.

We ordered wine spritzers with tonic, it arrived in a small wine glass with a large lump of ice, we were charged £5 for this and nearly fell of our seats.

Overall the service was awful, the waiter was pacing and made us feel that we should leave, it was very uncomfortable - he was even coughing,and as soon as we said 'can we have the bill' it was on the table before we could blink.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank EMVJ

Travelers are raving about these Romford hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Romford
Travelodge London Romford
#4 of 4 in Brentwood
Marygreen Manor Hotel
Marygreen Manor Hotel
#1 of 4 in Brentwood

Been to Harefield Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!