“great afternoon - not expensive”

Romford Dog Stadium
Ranked #2 of 23 things to do in Romford
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great way to spend an afternoon - Thursday's- suitable for all the family, something different and not too expensive. Great choice of excellent food, served by pleasant friendly staff.

There are newer reviews for Romford Dog Stadium

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Ok. When you go to Romford dogs you never go for the meal, well you do but you don't expect much and to be honest it's what we got.

Main course was terrible, worst piece of steak I've had and had to pay extra for it.

Now obviously the dogs were good and was good family night out, but don't go there for the food. It's overpriced and not very good I'm afraid

1  Thank porkchopkid
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had an idea to go as a family for a birthday, what a great night. they do a deal which includes a meal a drink and a bet for about 8 people and it was well worth the money, you may not win but if you don't go mad betting to much then you will have a great night and who knows you may have a winner or two and the night may be free?

6  Thank Joe B
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was my daughters 30th Birthday so I thought i would surprise her with a day of gambling.... One of the venues was here Romford Dogs....It was so disappointing... We went for the afternoon meeting on Thursday 1st August, there was no atmosphere, the whole place just seemed old and tired and in need of a good clean. We only stayed for the first 3 races as it was so bad.
It was such a shame, i've been to lots of dog meetings, although this was my first visit to Romford Dogs, and unfortunately will be my last.

3  Thank Sistabenji
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although Romford is about 12 miles away it's not a place I visit too often so I am unable to give a view on any of the three places mentioned.Speaking to other people I understand the three venues are very popular.